Alibaba’s JUMPSTARTER Global Pitch Competition 2021 for Startups & Entrepreneurs worldwide (USD $1 million in investment)
The Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund has come up with the JUMPSTARTER, a non-profit initiative to provide a platform for all entrepreneurs and young people to jumpstart their dreams in the world. This event is meant to fully showcase quality startups and provide high impact networking opportunities.
Startups will be required to come to the JUMPSTARTER platform to pitch their business ideas, network with potential corporates and investors as well as get advice from top-notch experts.
Startups from all around the world are eligible to participate in the JUMPSTARTER 2021 in fulfillment of the requirements below;
- Must have operated for less than 5 years and raised less than US$20 million in funding to date.
- It should be currently between the Seed and Series C stages of funding.
- Should have a desire to make Hong Kong part of their future plans.
- Should possess an innovative product or service.
Application is online and the teams are required to submit their pitch deck via the Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund Service Platform (https://apply.jumpstarter.hk) and they should consist of the following;
A PowerPoint presentation of up to 15 slides in PDF format, that includes the following;
- Founders’ Background and Story
- Profile of the team
- Value Proposition and Product/Services Description
- Market size and Target Segment Analysis
- The business model that includes:
- Pricing, Cost and Unit Economics
- Entry barrier and Competitive Analysis
- Acquisition, Distribution and Supply Chain
- Historical Milestone, Operation & Financial Traction and Future Development Plan
- Scalability, Growth and Risk Factors
- Fundraising History and Plan
- Hong Kong Nexus
- Team Background and Current Operation
- Future Plan
Optional; (A 2-3 minute Video Presentation/Corporate Video)
For details, one can visit the Official Webpage of the Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund JUMPSTART Global Pitch Competition 2021 here
Applications opened in July 2020 and will close between 31st August and October 19th
Send in your application here